Lavish Spray Tan - 99% Organic
Last 7 to 12 days
Buy 3 sessions during our anniversary
savings for $85
Normally $38 - subject to change
For BEST results - BEFORE your spray tan:
- Thoroughly exfoliate and shave prior to your tan
- Avoid wearing make up, moisturizers, and deodorant to your appointment, as this acts as a barrier to the spray and stops the color from
- Plan to wear dark colored, loose fitting clothing and sandals after your tan session
- Schedule workouts,waxing and manicure/pedicure appointments BEFORE your tanning appointment
- You cant not have any other spa service on the same day as your spray tan
For BEST results - AFTER your spray tan:
- Don't shower or get wet for 5 to 7 hours following your appointment. For Lavish Tan Express, allow 2-4 hours for showering.
- After your first shower, moisturize using a paraben-free lotion at least twice daily for a minimum of 1 week. Keeping moisturized ensures an
even, flawless fade, Lavish Tan Moisturizer is recommended.
- Avoid chlorinated Jacuzzi, saunas, and steam rooms.
- Limit the amount of intense physical activity for a longer lasting tan.
- Taking cool short showers and avoiding baths are recommended.
- Avoid using scrubs and scented body wash.
- Apply an oil-free sunscreen before sun exposure. Lavish tan solution does not contain UV protection.
Common Questions: How long will my Lavish Tan last?
Will I look orange from a Lavish Tan?
A Lavish Tan will last anywhere from 7-10 days, on average. The amount of physical activity, after care, and proper preparation for the tan are all factors of how many days one can expect their tan to last
When should I schedule my wax & mani/pedi?
Never. We have created a very unique brown-sugar based solution derived from apples. The brown sugar base ensures golden brown color eliminating all possibilities of an orange tone. Most all other solutions on the market contain beat or carrot fermented extracts, which is where the orange tones and unpleasant scent stem from. We guarantee the highest quality, golden-brown results.
How do I prepare for my Lavish Tan?
Scheduling your manicure before your Lavish Tan appointment is recommended. You can still schedule a mani/pedi after your spray tan without effecting the results of your tan as long as you don't get wet or it's after your first shower following your spray tan appointment.
Waxing appointment should be scheduled before your Lavish Tan appointment. You can still shave after your spray tan appointment, just be sure to use a fresh, new blade to keep your tan looking vibrant!
- Thoroughly exfoliate and shave prior to your treatment.
- Avoid wearing make up, moisturizers, and deodorant to your appointment, as this acts as a barrier to the spray and stops the color from developing properly.
- Wear dark colored, loose fitting clothing and sandals following your treatment.
- Wax and have a manicure and pedicure done BEFORE your treatment.
Can I tan during pregnancy?
- Do not shower or sweat for 5-7 hours following your appointment. For Express Tan by Lavish Tan allow 2-4 hours before showering.
- Moisturize using a paraben-free lotion at least twice daily for a minimum of one week. Keeping moisturized will ensure an even, flawless fade. Lavish Tan After-Care Moisturizer is recommend for best results.
- Avoid chlorinated jacuzzis, saunas, and steam rooms
Lavish Tan's signature brown sugar solution is 99% organic. We have been safely tanning women during pregnancy for over 10 years. However, we still suggest consulting with your doctor beforehand.
How many days should I tan before my wedding?
For all the brides to be, we suggest scheduling your appointment 2-3 days before the big day. You'll want to be sure to shower at least 3 times before the wedding date. This will ensure all the bronzer is completely rinsed out of your pores to avoid any color rubbing onto your dress. We reccomend a light, natural color for brides.
Check out this video on Lavish Tan