STEPS TO ADDRESS PARASITES
1. HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS. Use an effective, natural formula to help to combat parasites.
2. CHANGE YOUR DIET. Avoid eating or drinking foods that may be contaminated, such as unwashed fruits or vegetables, sushi or sashimi, unfiltered water, and raw or undercooked meats.
3 AVOID WALKING BAREFOOT. Always wear shoes, especially in grassy areas used by animals.
4. PET PROTOCOL. Avoid letting your pets sleep with you or lick your face. Wear gloves when cleaning pet areas, especially cat litter boxes.
5. DRESS APPROPRIATELY. Wear protective clothing when you are outdoors to avoid being bitten by mosquitoes.
6. ADOPT HEALTHY HABITS. Exclude foods and substances known to contribute to bacterial imbalance, including refined and processed foods, sugar of any kind, alcohol, refined carbohydrates, antibiotics, and steroids.
7. ADD FIBER. Slowly begin to increase your fiber intake with a balance of soluble and insoluble fiber, such as the natural balance found in flax.
Along with the above suggestions, it is also recommended to incorporate Colon Hydrotherapy as your combating parasites. Protocols can be discussed with the Colon Hydrotherapist on an individual basis.